Dorsey Wright ETFs
Dorsey, Wright & Associates, LLC, founded in 1987 and led by Tom Dorsey, is a firm renowned for their core philosophy of relative strength investing. Relative strength investing involves buying securities that have appreciated in price more than the other securities in their investment universe and holding those securities until they exhibit sell signals. The investment process for all the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright ETFs is purely systematic and removes any human emotion from the day-to-day decision making.
Visit these ETF pages and discover the difference of a relative strength approach that seeks to select the winners and avoid the losers.
- Use as an alpha-seeking complement to broad-based international equity exposure or as a standalone solution for international investment exposure.
- Concentrated investment portfolio of Dorsey Wright’s highest-ranked international equities.
- Unconstrained approach not limited by style, market capitalization, or international market classification
DWMCMicro Cap Equity
- Use as a high-growth complement or satellite equity holding to diversify a broad-based equity allocation.
- High conviction investment portfolio of Dorsey Wright’s top-ranked micro cap equities.
- Seeks to identify the minnows that can potentially turn into whales. Some of the largest companies in the world started out as micro cap companies.
- Use as a hedge for long, domestic equity exposure and to seek positive returns in a declining equity market.
- Dedicated short equity portfolio of companies demonstrating the highest relative weakness characteristics.
- Entirely systematic approach that could potentially add alpha to an investment portfolio during a bear market environment.
Before investing you should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus, a copy of which may be obtained by visiting the Fund’s website at www.AdvisorShares.com. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest. Foreside Fund Services, LLC, distributor.
There is no guarantee that the Fund will achieve its investment goal. An investment in the Fund is subject to risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested. The Fund is subject to the underlying ETFs and ETP risk that comprise this “fund of funds” and is subject to greater volatility due to commodity risk, a decline in the credit quality of the portfolio, increased risk of price volatility associated with emerging markets, and negative impact due to currency exchange rate fluctuations. Other Fund risks include market risk, equity risk, ETN risk, closed end fund risk, asset allocation risk, early closing risk, short sales and leverage risk, liquidity risk, trading risk, and turnover risk. This Fund may not be suitable for all investors. See prospectus for details regarding risk.